Followers

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Printing coupons

A lot of my coupon savings comes from printable coupons from various resources on the internet. Lately I have been going through a ink cartridge every other week. At $21.99 + tax that makes it an expensive investment. You have to ask yourself, am I really saving money with this?


My sister suggested I try Walgreens because they refill your cartridge for fairly cheap. I have been reluctant because we have tried *cheaper* ways of getting ink in the past and have almost ruined our printers. But for the sake of being frugal and saving money, I am going to say a prayer and give it a try.

Will let you know if it works.



Also "Common Sense with Money" had a posting on their blog about this same thing. With some great tips, you can read that here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mom of two great kids, a wife and I am also a Mary Kay consultant.