Followers

Saturday, October 24, 2009

A few good coupons, samples and freebies

This has been a ugh week for me. I haven't been blogging because I have been under the weather. I did think I was feeling better last night and attempted to do my shopping trips. I found out I wasn't feeling as well as I had originally thought. It didn't go very well. I will post some more details of that later.

There are coupons for six different Hasbro games at http://print.coupons.com, these will be great for Christmas gifts.

I'm sure you have seen the commercials for the "Snuggie" blanket. You can go here and register to try it for free. There is no cost whatsoever, it is a promotion they have going on. I already ordered mine, I am excited because my husband has been wanting one ever since they first came out. This would be an excellent Christmas gift for someone. They even make them for kids, but only the adult sizes are included in this promotion.

I will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mom of two great kids, a wife and I am also a Mary Kay consultant.