Followers

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Frugal Fun

My family and I attended a community wide rummage sale this morning. I bought my daughter a brandnew pair of patent leather black dress shoes with the tags still on them for $5. I also picked her up a little bag full of barbie clothes for .25c and a a bag full of stickers for .50c. The stickers have been keeping her entertained most of the afternoon.


I also got her 4 books for .25c each and we got 6 DVD's in good used shape for $13 and most of them were Disney movies (Open Season, Barn Yard, Shrek the 3rd and Over the Hedge).


I love rummage sales! As they say, one persons trash is another persons treasure. Next time I will try to upload pictures of my finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mom of two great kids, a wife and I am also a Mary Kay consultant.